Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School, First Day of School!

Wahoo, I love the start of a new school year (it's probably the teacher in me). Our boys are all at new schools this year (due to our move back to Kent) and have a lot of new faces to get to know.

Our youngest two are at the same elementary school our oldest boy went to for 1st through 3rd grade, so for me, I already know the most of the staff, which is great.

Our oldest is now in 8th grade and at a new middle school, so I'll need to get to know the teachers and staff along with him.

I think it is important as a parent to be involved with our kids' education and work with the teachers in providing the best possible learning experiences for them.

Now that we are in a routine, I look forward to blogging again about internet safety and family fun websites.

Remember, the internet is a great place to learn from and have fun on, but it's even better when we explore it together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment